Our Accelerated Learning team is seeking a Teaching Assistant to support our students to meet their full potential academically and personally.
The successful candidate will:
• have an ability to engage young people;
• be committed to ensuring every child receives the education needed to reach their potential;
• be a motivated team player with good communication skills;
• have an ability to work unsupervised;
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff;
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme;
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community;
• A contributory local government pension scheme.
This is a full time position of 29.17 hours - 8.40 - 3pm term time only. This is a fixed term role until 31st August 2022 in the first instance (staffing needs will be reviewed in the summer term).
Salary £17,663 FTE (£12,300 pro rata)
Please see attached candidate pack for further information on the role. Further information about the college is available on our website.
Closing date: 8.00am on 1st February 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via e-mail.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.