Our Accelerated Learning team is seeking a Teaching Assistant to support our students to meet their full potential academically and personally.
The successful candidate will:
• have an ability to engage young people;
• be committed to ensuring every child receives the education needed to reach their potential;
• be a motivated team player with good communication skills;
• have an ability to work unsupervised;
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff;
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme;
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community;
• A contributory local government pension scheme.
This is a full time position of 29.17 hours - 8.40 - 3pm term time only. This is a fixed term role until 31st August 2021 in the first instance (staffing needs will be reviewed in the summer term).
Salary £17,663 FTE (£12,300 pro rata)
Please see attached candidate pack for further information on the role. Further information about the college is available on our website.
Closing date: 8.00am 2nd November 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via e-mail.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.
Kings International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicant will be required to undertake a disclosure check by the Disclosure and Baring Service at an enhanced level for this post.